A shirtless pic of Justin featured on the new cover of Rolling Stone magazine. His image is accompanied by the headline, “Bad Boy: Why Justin Bieber Just Won’t Behave.”
In the story, they discuss Justin’s recent troubles & allegations including “egg-throwing, hard-partying, drag-racing, arrest-resisting, brothel-patronizing, lightning-quick fall,” and more.
The issue on stands and in the iTunes App Store on Friday, February 28th.
via The Rolling Stone: Behind The Bad Boy: Contributing editor Claire Hoffman goes behind the scenes of Justin’s most recent behavior and details five disturbing revelations.
1. The $75,000 strip club night DID happen. In honor of Lil Scrappy’s birthday, Bieber blew through this much cash at the King of Diamonds Gentlemen’s Club and also puffed a G Pen weed vaporizer the entire time.
2. Jeremy Bieber is a bad influence. He is more like Justin’s “best friend” than his father, according to a source, and he was present for the aforementioned strip club night and the evening Bieber was caught drag racing.
3. In 2010, Bieber broke down in tears over his lack of a normal life.
4. The Panama intervention also took place, as Usher, Bieber’s mother and Scooter Braun had a “conversation” with Justin soon after his arrest and reminded him “of the people who care about him, and to consider things to do about it.”
5. The private plane ride to the Super Bowl was as bad as initially reported: Justin and Jeremy were abusive to the flight attendant and the entire entourage kept smoking pot.