Justin Bieber Offered Plea Deal in Miami Dui Case to Avoid Jail Time
Justin has been offered a plea deal to avoid jail for driving under the influence (DUI), according to a report.
Justin was arrested in Miami (Jan23) on suspicion of DUI, driving on a suspended license and resisting arrest without violence and he subsequently pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Editors at TMZ report Justin has now been offered a deal that will allow him to avoid a jail sentence, but only if he agrees to submit to regular drug tests, complete 40 hours of community service and attend an alcohol education class.
Florida State Attorney has offered Justin a plea deal in his DUI/resisting arrest case. Prosecutors will DROP the DUI and resisting arrest charges, but in return Bieber must:
– Plead no contest to reckless driving
– Complete 40 hours of community service
– Attend an alcohol ed course
– Attend a “victim impact panel” (where relatives of DUI victims share their stories)
– Install an ignition interlock device for 3 months
It is not known if Justin plans to accept the reported plea deal.