A Fan Arrested for Trespassing: Sleeping in Justin Bieber’s House (VIDEO)

Bieber Fan atlanta house

A woman has been arrested after she was found asleep in one of the bedrooms of Justin Bieber’s Atlanta home.

Qianying Zhao was discovered sleeping in a bedroom inside Justin’s Atlanta home by the niece of the property owner, Dallas Austin on (March3).

She called police, who woke Zhao and, when questioned, the alleged trespasser claimed she had met Justin Bieber on twitter and was visiting him for a birthday party.

Listen 911 CALL via TMZ

When she realized she was too late for the party, she instead found an open door and decided to let herself in to wait for Justin.

According to TMZ, Zhao was arrested for criminal trespass and placed into double-locked handcuffs with her hands behind her back.

VIDEO: Dallas Austin’s niece talks to Zhao:

Asian-Bieber-Stalker-mug-shot

Via the Telegraph:

Sandy Springs police say 23-year-old Qianying Zhao of nearby Doraville was found at the home shortly after 5pm. The home is owned by music producer Dallas Austin.

Police say she told officers that she had come to attend Bieber’s birthday party and entered the unoccupied home through an unlocked door.

But police say Bieber’s party was earlier in the week at another location.

Police say she told officers she was Bieber’s friend, but investigators believe she’s one of millions of fans who follow him on Twitter.

She faces a charge of criminal trespass. It wasn’t immediately known whether she has an attorney.

24 thoughts on “A Fan Arrested for Trespassing: Sleeping in Justin Bieber’s House (VIDEO)

1. Jujubee1996

Jeez she’s the kind of fan that give the Beliebers a bad name, what a cray cray psycho b*tch…. Poor Jay, to hear that a complete stranger was in your house must be hella creepy….

2. stringbiebs

I don’t think she should have been arrested, yeah she did trespass on private property but it could have been a miss understanding. She didn’t steal or hurt anything, she just slept in a bed. Still kind of a weird thing to do.

3. Emma Carmichael

Omg why that she doing that to my boyfriend Justin bieber new house why she in my boyfriend Justin bieber new house

4. believer foever bitches

why would the fan do that she is sooo stupid to do that geting in justin biebers house why think before you do something

5. hannah bieber

Wait she’s 23??? Lol I thought she was a little girl. As much as I love justin i wouldn’t go that far lol she’s just making us look bad

6. Laura

Now you know for sure he don’t want that house. and how she get inside they didn’t luck the door the right way or something?

7. nandra

Wow, she must be very brave to do that criminal trespassed thig until get in the jail..
    Lol, didnt her have manners, your parents must be told you dont even enter someone elae house without anyone let you in ..

8. tabitha.morales

What a stalker……… she should get arrested …………piece of crap ………..I AM GLAD THAT GRL IS ARRESTED 4EVER

Some dumb fans give One Direction a bad name; we have our own with a loose screw in their heads. What’s serious about that is what if that were someone who wanted to harm him with a knife, gun, or whatever?

10. cate b

Jeez, it’s scary, even she looks scary like a maniac or something. How on earth could she get inside the house?It could have been any stalker, paparazzo, serial killer, whatever.People like J.B. have no security cams/guards and stuff? Justin, please, be MUCH MUCH more careful!!!

11. Miss Beliber

My brithday is 30 may I want call me Justin and celebrate me.But I know that my dream is imposible.♥JUSTICA I WAIT YOUR CELEBRATE♥