JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Justin Bieber and Chantel Jeffries Anniversary bday

Controversial Miami model Chantel Jeffries posted this pic on Instagram (later she deleted it) – wishing Justin a happy birthday.

@chanteljeffries: Joyeux anniversaire

“Joyeux anniversaire” means “happy birthday” in French.

Not sure why she deleted the pic??

News
43 comments on “Chantel Jeffries Posts Picture with Justin Bieber on Instagram, Wishing him a “Happy Birthday” in French
  1. Brianna hines on said:

Rumors …I don’t believe chantel jefferies death threats are a pattern with girls near justin & Justin spends a lot of time with chantel jefferiers nice pic but the thought of u Justin makes me sad & mad

• Brianna hines on said:

The pictures support the rumors which makes the rumors appear to be true its annoying the bright side is Justin’s 20 years old

2. nicki on said:

Why would she delete that picture of him and her wishing him a wonderful birthday? Even though they friends.

3. stringbiebs on said:

She probably deleted it because people were giving her hate just for posting a picture, she wasn’t saying they were dating.

• Claudia on said:

I would rather him being lonely that someone who is just using him for fame. Not saying that Chantel is, but I’m just saying what I would rather.

• Daphne on said:

But also she’s wearing his sweater but then by the time he got that sweater he already had a cross tattoo on his chest which would poke out of his tank top, you don’t see it in this picture so it makes the picture kinda questionable

4. Kiara jade on said:

I don’t like the idea of justin and Chantelle together. I’m sure she’s nice but I don’t think that they work

5. Brianna hines on said:

chantel I hope u did not do anything with my BOYFRIEND and I most certainly hope your not in Justin’s shirt I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER

6. Just Saying on said:

It’s just so depressing that someone can’t post up a picture saying happy birthday just like everyone else is doing, without having someone up and down their throats. Smh!

• Brianna hines on said:

Rumors are stupid & hurt people I don’t believe DAPHNE,RB,& BOY BELIBER BRANDON I will grant Justin’s birthday wish DON’T BELIEVE RUMORS I LUV JUSTIN BIEBER I wonder why chantel deleted the pic

7. Brianna hines on said:

I think the shirt fits nice I’m trying to picture that on Justin eww the shirt is fitted and fits chantel like a female fit

8. biebs fan on said:

But does justin knows this gal was or is a member of taz angels a group of whores owned by a certain man called taz who fuck celebrities when they hang out in miami and its also said that she was lil twists gf yet biebs expect pple 2 to take him seriously google her name with taz angels and check out the images#GROSS and WHORISH

9. nandra on said:

Its a nice relationship they have, caring each other like a bestfriend. If she could hangout with justin its means that she already habe a place in his heart, as one of his precious friends…

10. Temwa on said:

Any belieber supporting justin this whore is a fool especially considering her past she is a member of taz angels a group of whores based in miami who f celebs when they want it while in miami meaning the media wil always torture bieber 4 this b-ch

11. Mary on said:

The sad thing about this r/ship is that it is justin image thats gonna suffer since this gal was one time fuked by lil twist

12. Mary drew biebs on said:

Bieber b eating left overs from diddy’s son, lil twist that NFL player and the list continues #he cn do beta that this whore

13. drew biebs on said:

Why do i hv a feeling this gal might trap bieber by getting pregnant deliberately she rily wants fame considering her exes

• tabitha.morales on said:

rite? I bet she didn’t get the memo dat it was his b-day on sat but true ……. tbh? b**** plz

14. Loka on said:

Any one supporting this gal z bull considering her being a memba of taz angels group of whores who sleep with celebs sad coz justin is doing this

15. hannah bieber on said:

she might’ve deleted it bcuzz the media would automatically report it or maybe beliebers were hating on her but they looked cute tho