Canadian Fans Waited Justin Bieber FOR 24 HOURS – March 17

Justin Bieber and Fans in CANADA 4

More lucky fans got the opportunity to snap a pic with Justin.

@justinbieber: Met this beautiful fan who waited outside for 24 hours her phone died so I told her I got her back .

Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 11.11.57 PM

16 thoughts on “Canadian Fans Waited Justin Bieber FOR 24 HOURS – March 17

1. JUSTINBIEBERS#1FAN SARAH

I wish I could meet him I got his shoe necklaces the gold one I had it since I was 7 years old and now im 12 justinbieber will you com to Columbus me and my sister rellywants to meet you bad and when I first herd your music I cryd and me and my sister loves you you should come see us please im beginning you if you don’t I will cry just message me back please im beginning you

2. JUSTINBIEBERS#1FAN SARAH

My baby sister loves you please me and her is your #1 fan I’M BEGING YOU I WILL CRY ; ( ; ( ; ( JUST MESSAGE ME BACK TELL ME SOMETHING SO I AIN’T MESSAGEING YOU FOR NO REASON PLEASE JUST FOR MY BABY SISTER

3. nicki

That is really nice that Justin took a picture with her since she waited 24 hours outside. Luv you Justin and have fun. ♥♥

4. Hannah bieber

Wow their one big fan buzz they actually waited for him all day and all night I would’ve done the same thing haha . He’s so sweet and their so lucky <3

5. Mrs.BIEBER#1

Thats really nice of him :)
    I cant believe they stayed there all night :o
    Justin plz come to IRELAND.
    Bye luv you

6. Birk

Now that is what you call a hardcore Belieber… All the way! That is amazing that they waited 24 hours for Justin. With so many fans wanting to meet and see him, I don’t know how Justin could ever find the time to meet them all.