Justin Bieber Feels Harassed by Pap’s Attorney During Deposition

Justin Bieber is convinced he’s just a victim who has been “harassed” by the attorney during 5-hour long deposition.

On Monday, he posted a tweet after various media outlets published stories about the deposition video.

He tweeted:

Love how some people love to twist and justify the horrible action of others. We all have a right to defend ourselves and feel harassed. They can’t break us. They can’t get us down. We are too strong. We love too much. #mybeliebers

Justin Bieber harrassed by lawyer

His best friend Ryan Butler defending him.

Ryanbutler tweet

@itsRyanButler: @justinbieber you already know this, but I will forever be by your side as your brother defending you & sticking up for the man I know you are. You’re a great person with so much talent & wisdom that helps me on my career path and in my life. You inspire millions. I’m sick to death of hearing people say shit wrongfully accusing you; It hurts. I just wanted all your beliebers to see this message as well. Love you.

34 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Feels Harassed by Pap’s Attorney During Deposition

1. uh

I have to disagree with Justin .He should have been more mature and act like his age.the questions were stupid but he didn’t have to act like an ass about it.

1. Lauranda

That’s so true and he still is a kid that needs to show respect to others and his fans if he wasn’t this bad which he trying to be one the pap probably wouldn’t harassed him so much,Second of all he always with Selena Gomez the pap’s is going to be around every where he go’s cause she a celebrity too so of course camera is going to be following him and non of his fans can’t date him.

2. n

Justin, going forward talk to your lawyer about getting a gag order on all your cases coming up so the media outlets will not be able to get the videos. Because the public does not need to see any of your court hearings because its really none of our business Also, continue to defend yourself when it is needed. But, in court just be a little more professional
    Much love!

3. Hannah Bieber

Awww ryan is so supportive <3 and I agree they were asking him stupid questions but justin should act a little more mature next time.I still love him tho <3 he had the right to stick up for himself bcuzz they were treating him like crap and he did the same to them

Justin is has been rumored to have attention deficit disorder as well as claustrophobia which would have made him very uncomfortable sitting there for over 4 and half hour with questions designed to irritate into admitting anything they could use against him. He avoided falling into traps by saying he did not recall certain things.

1. Zoe.

Exactly! Thankyou. Justins always had problems focusing, even in school. He most likely does have add.
      And as for the claustrophobia I would be just as bad if not worse. He is clearly stressed out in there. I would be beyond angry if they kept me in for nearly 5 hours.

5. Belieber

Ryan is such an amazing & supportive friend towards Justin <3 I don't think they needed to ask some questions though as I don't think they were necessary. But I hope all goes well next time, and he is more mature and straight forward. But I do agree they were treating him like crap.

6. BELIEVER FOREVER BITCHES

they need to shut up because tmz they need to leave justin alone and stop asking dum ass questions and i heat that they tearing him like crap i love you soooooooooooooo much justin always a believer

7. lambor500S

Justin, you have every right to defend yourself against harassment or being bullied by anyone. But, try to avoid the curse words because it can hurt your case since you know they are trying so hard to make something stick. Don’ give them a reason to when this weak case. But, your lawyer need to try and get a gag order on your cases so they cannot be viewed by anyone and they cannot release the videos to media outlets.
    Much love!

8. Typhany

This is my first time coming here and I’ve never been a fan but I’m a 30 year old woman and a mother of two. The reason I came here was to tell you that I am in 100% agreement that you were a victim in that deposition! I was appalled! It looked like you were legally FORCED to give an interview to tabloid trash!! You were being kind by comparing them to katie couric when infact they were more comparable to TMZ. The jerks who filmed this, those who had a hand in selling it, and whoever is responsible for taking advantage of you like this should be punished and not allowed to practice law!! #Justice 4 Justin

9. SamanthaLuvsJustin

I’m sooo happy that Ryan defended Justin but I wonder why Chaz or Christian didn’t say anything? I’m not saying that they have to but I would have liked that they defended him too. I’m glad that Justin stood up for himself.

10. Tahani

Wonder who are his true friends and not the ones that’s only after his money or fame. Justin is not arrogant. He’s a good guy. The crackhead tabloids makes out to be the bad guy.

11. ivone

Everyone has a right to defend themselves when being attacked. They are all trying to jump on the gravy train. Anyone that has money knows too well what kind of people are out there. Just look at the paparazzi when you go near them, they throw THEMSELVES on the ground and start yelling “call the cops”!! TMZ is the worse one of them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ELISA

SORRY NEVER KNEW IT WAS HIS EXACTLY REAL NUMBER AND PLEASE STOP CALLING MY PHONE WHOEVER YOU ARE JUST STOP OK THAT ALL I ASK IS TO QUICK CALL GOOD FOR YOU BUT MONEY AND FAME DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING FAN WHATEVER EMM