Justin Bieber Hits 50 Million Twitter Followers on his 20th Birthday

justin bieber 50 million followers

Congrats Justin!

26 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Hits 50 Million Twitter Followers on his 20th Birthday

1. Scarleth

I’m so proud of him!! I’ve been here since the beginning and I love that he keeps gaining fans!

2. BELIEVER FOREVER BITCHES

iam sooooooooooooooooooooo happy that justin got 50 Million followers and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

3. Belieberforevs

Happy birthday baby:’)u deserve more than fifty because u are the sweetest guy I’ve ever seen!keep doing what you’re doing;)

4. ragini jb 4ever

Happy bday justin
    i love u like anythin…m so proud to be a belieber n to be one of d 50m follower(by a die hard indian fan)

5. Diana beliber forever

Cool Justin I’m am so so so proud of you I will always love you I love you Justin so so so much beleiber forever and ever :) yey

6. Birk

Now all we have to do is take back #1 on Twitter from Katy Perry and we will have the most followers on Twitter for Justin once again!

7. Marykate

I have been there since the beginning! He has made some bad choices but that doesn’t mean he is a bad person. All of you people out there who hate him, get over it! He is an amazing kid and I love him to death.

8. #1beliber

Bizzle! I’m soo proud of u!! Also proud to be a belieber and one of the fifty million twitter followers! <3 <3 <3

9. beliber forever

Justin you are so amazing you deserve all us belibers following you we love you so much your the best

10. joyce

Of course he is an amazing kid that’s why even when the vipers has branded him a bad he still got more followers and this means the beliebers are so mature not to believe all these bad publicity abt him. Let them waste their time, energy and resources to write bad things abt him while he keeps getting better things for himself. Let’s keep supporting even in the time of adversity and even when he is 100 years old. Beliebers u are unique. Thumbs up for u all.

11. Belieber forever

Yes we are unique and I have never belived what they say he’s so talented that’s why he’s got all theses belibers following him

Justin actually has more real followers than Katy Perry. He is actually the most followed guy in tweeter right now.

13. Tabitha.Morales

even though i have told u a millions of times ……….. Happy b-day babe. Don’t forget bout me . I believe in you.Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!