Justin-Bieber-Taylor-Swift-Cartoon-Concert

CBS has released their April’s 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair Poll: in Music. And here’s the result.

If American parents had to attend one of these concerts with their daughter, nearly 4 out of 10 Americans (or 39%) would see Taylor Swift. 26% picked Katy Perry and 11% would go in One Direction to see the British Boy Band. A paltry 5% would choose Miley Cyrus the former Disney kid turned twerker.

And the prize for the least desirable concert goes to Justin Bieber – only 3% of parents would want to take their daughter.

54 thoughts on “Which Artists Do American Parents Want to See in Concert with their Daughter? – 60 Minutes Vanity Fair Poll

1. Hannah bieber

Ugh why is it always Taylor swift!! And my mom wouldn’t take me to a justin bieber concert cuz she hates him lol

1. Lailani

There, Nick Jonas, Selena gomez, Austin Mahone, Demi lovato, Bridget mendler, and of course the one and only Gorgeous music artist who just very iconic JLO.

See the harm the media has done to Justin’s reputation with their exaggerated or false reports? Anyway this is a poll of adult non fans generally so who cares.

1. princess

So true but he has also done a lot of shittyness …. He need to b mature to tackle media .. Its difficult with popularity of mj but not impossible

Notice it says daughters? Obviously, parents would rather seen their daughters with female stars than male stars for obvious reasons

4. Sam

Why would parents wanna watch their kids scream at a guy constantly grabbing his crotch for two hours? This makes total sense….

1. Lailani

Wow, seriously, Taylor isn’t the only celeb in the world, there Austin, Cody, Demi, Nick Jonas and of course the one and only Selena gomez

2. here for selena.

@Karla bieber I’M A MASSIVE SELENATOR!!!!!!! DON’T U DARE TALK ABOUT SELENA THAT WAY. I’M A BELIEBER TOO BUT PKEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND BE QUIET BECAUSE SELENA DOESN’T DESERVE HATE. I WOULD DO THE SAME TO JB BECAUSE HE DOESN’T DESERVE IT EITHER. I’M SORRY.

5. CATHRINE♥BIEBER♥

This is true my mom and dad dont like(like they REALLY dont like him)
    I suppose it makes sense cuz Justin did naughty things lately but he was 19 and its normal for a 19 year old.

He’s moving on from being a teen idol to an artist appealing to older teens and adults; if parents and their kids don’t like him stay home. He is not going to be singing Baby like songs forever. Look at Justin Timberlake; that is what he did.

1. Nunya

Justin Timberlake 7 year old fans are no late teenagers now. At least Justin TImberlake knew he still had much younger fans when the guy hit Justin Bieber’s age.

2. skeptical

But people CAN go through the rough teenage years without train wrecking like Justin. That’s probably why Taylor is at the top of the list. She started when she was 16 / 17, but she has never let her fans down. She has been a great role model for her fans.

1. princess

I agree with u …. Justin might be the best but he has young fans ….. He need to serious about ths .

7. Guido

Who cares really ? Parents doesn’t have to like their kids taste of music.
    Look at musicians like Elvis, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Cliff Richard. At the beginning our parents found them “awful”.
    Today they are loved by generations. So one day, Justin will be at this point, if he follows straight his dreams.

8. rb

It’s relevant by Justin’s fan base; he doesn’t have anything to worry about. As for two-faced Taylor, miss relationship expert can have those mother and daughter concerts. Male performers have to grow with their fans or face a short career. Justin Timberlake is having a successful concert tour with his mature music, and so will Justin. Damn, Taylor is going on 2 years without a man.

1. skeptical

So basically you’re saying women can never win? First you shame Taylor for dating, as if dating is such a bad thing, and then you contradict yourself, saying that “damn” she’s going on 2 years without a boyfriend.

Taylor Swift is just as successful without a boyfriend as she is with one. She’s pretty much one of the most successful (and stable) artists out there.

9. Noor

How has Justin been acting lately is all the medias fault . Besides this roll means nothing , cuz how many people voted for this ? This is just silly!!!

10. Belieber

Why taylor swift.. ew. She thinks she all miss perfect & everything. My mom would take me to a justin bieber concert cause she’s a belieber too.

11. here for selena.

@Karla bieber I love justin and selena both! It just kinda bothers me when you talk about selena in a bad way. It hurts me I’m sorry for yelling at you baby girl. Gosh I get so defensive when it comes to Selena or justin because I just don’t want people hating on them it hurts me. I hope you FORGIVE ME. I want you to know that I love you guys with all my heart. And when people talk bad about the selenator and belieber family it really makes me feel like I want to cry.

12. Pedra

@karla bieber u cn hate selena all u want but justin wil neva find someone who wil luv him for him all these wannabe models just want his money and justin knows it thus even fucking diff gals in every city he stil calls selena an elegant princess coz he knows she isnt there 4 the money#ur 2 gud 4 hate#karma z a bitch

13. Biebs

U hope their day fks and they die Justin does not twerk in his concerts please open up your fucking eyes stupid parent haters

14. believer foever bitches

i would see justin beacuse he is way better than taylor swirt i mean look at taylor i never liked her she thinks she thinks she is miss good good always thinks she is better than anybody and always talking bull shit about justin sooo i would rather see jb over taylor

15. ivone

Who would want to go to a concert with their moms?!? He is twenty!! The only idiots who would do that also believe whatever TMZ says.