Justin Bieber Accidentally Kissing a Fan on the Lips! Aww!

Justin-Bieber-Kissing-Fan-Lips

Over the weekend, Justin Bieber wanted to surprise a female fan with a cute kiss on the cheek. Well, things turned a little more steamy than that!

“She told me to give her a kiss on the cheek and she turned lol #cheeky,” Justin captioned the lip-lock photo on Instagram. Ooops!! :)

25 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Accidentally Kissing a Fan on the Lips! Aww!

1. Ariella

OMG That is soo funny and cute!!Luckily it was an accident and Justin’s tweet is funny :) Haha cheecky because she asked him to be kissed on the cheeck :)

1. Justin's Belieber

i saw his video. Its so cute! i wish it was me. I would do the same thing. I mean, come on! what belieber wouldn’t want to kiss justin? at least he didn’t have a problem with doing that. Aww! he’s so sweet! <3

1. yashotiara

you know i want to know his location because i want to call him but how!! anyways!! why its not me i want to take her place means that girl place!

2. believer loves justin bieber

i wish that was me beacuse lets face it i would went to kiss justin bieber on the lips he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and i have dreams about him all the time

3. Nicole

Awww that was so cute. i am Soooo jealous of her right now. she is so lucky omg I wish that was me

4. Mc4

sometime kiss your fans..some of them not some i think all of them are dying to be your girlfried. atleast date one of your fan instead of going on & off with actress,singer and models..

5. Azaria

Haha, love how he reacted to it. And to respond to a comment above, he doesn’t date fans because fans don’t love him for who he is, they love him for the image and person he presents. You won’t know truly if you love a person until you’ve met and spent time with them. Celeb/fan relationships are different than actual relationships. It’s hard to date a fan because are they loving you for your money and what you do or are they loving you for you? Forget your “I love Justin because he’s amazing” comments, because it’s a fan love, not true love.

6. nandra

Omg …
    I kinda of jealous.. I really wan it t too …

Justin I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you eo much