Justin Bieber & Vanessa Hudgens Worshipping at Hillsong Church in L.A -VIDEO

Justin Bieber Vanessa Hudgen CHurch

Vanessa Hudgens meeting Justin Bieber and his mom Pattie Mallette at Hillsong Church in L.A (May11).

Here’s some eye witnesses:

@heyitsmayra: Just got back from the official launching of church. What a blessing it was&so great that Justin Bieber & Vanessa Hudgens were there!

@hect_oorr_whaa: Last nite was Amazing at Hillsong L.A! A true Blessing! Not to mention Vanessa Hudgens n Justin Bieber were worshiping under the same roof!hes the one in the white T in the front :0! #Hillsongla #Worship #Blessed #PraiseGod

@prynceofangelz: Getting my praise on! I look to my right nd i see @justinbieber than I look further right I see @VanessaHudgens!

Watch VIDEO BELOW: Justin hugging Vanessa.

24 thoughts on “Justin Bieber & Vanessa Hudgens Worshipping at Hillsong Church in L.A -VIDEO

1. Lailani

That’s sweet of him to hug Nessa. Since she’s friends with Selena. And Justin is the love of Selena’s life.

2. Lailani

I so love Justin. Since most of Selena’s friends know Justin. And I would bet a lot of there boyfriends know Justin.

3. Birk

Justin needs to keep with his faith and find the strength through his faith to put up with all the pressure and hate not to mention his legal troubles.. I like that Justin is going to church.

Justin makes mistakes [we all do] but he’s more respectful of godly things than those who hate on him. One way he shows it is by not returning insults for insults.

1. Lailani

Unlike Miss perfect doesn’t make mistakes and is better then everyone else. That she’s so perfect

5. Hannah Bieber

This is this the justin i want. Him going to church and letting jesus into his life. Im really proud of him.this is why i love him. Keep it up justin . Your getting there

6. lambor500S

Yes, it is great that he is going to church. But, I hope he is real with it and it’s not an act. Because, the one person you don’t ever want to play with is god.

1. SamanthaLuvsJustin

It’s not an act, Justin has explained his Christian faith ever since he became famous & I’m proud of him for being able to still go to church cuz most famous ppl don’t get to do that anymore & it’s sad. So does Austin Ma one.

2. SamanthaLuvsJustin

It’s not an act, Justin has explained his Christian faith ever since he became famous & I’m proud of him for being able to still go to church cuz most famous ppl don’t get to do that anymore & it’s sad. So does Austin Mahone.

7. nandra

His a good man , His Rich, He Has Faith in God … He Loves his Familys, Friends, and Us ★Belibers★..

I love him so much..