Justin Bieber Releases 2nd Apology for Racist Joke – Read Here!

Justin Bieber-second apology

A second racist video from years back emerged yesterday, this time showing a young Kidrauhl repeatedly using the N-word and joking about joining the KKK. But shortly after this shocking clip leaked online, Justin issued yet another heartfelt apology.

Justin Bieber’s 1st Apology – Racist Joke.

In a statement released to E! News, Justin said:

Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger.

I just hope that the next 14-year-old kid who doesn’t understand the power of these words does not make the same mistakes I made years ago. At the end of the day I just need to step up and own what I did.

Justin, now aged 20, also looked to his faith to help him as he faces the backlash for his youthful ignorance. He Instagrammed an excerpt from Jesus Calling, a daily devotional by Sarah Young, that encourages sinners to confess their wrongdoings to God, and not to seek “refuge in the darkness” or indulge “in self-pity, denial, self-righteousness, blaming, and hatred.”

“Come close to Me and let My Light envelop you,” the passage reads, “driving out the darkness and permuting you with peace.”

Justin-Bieber-Sin-Jesus

32 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Releases 2nd Apology for Racist Joke – Read Here!

1. Hannah Bieber

Aww well im glad he apologized again and im very glad that he is getting closer to jesus. I just hope he doesnt make another racist joke again

2. BelieberDude96

Poor Justin. These videos are really so old, and obviously Justin didn’t understand the strength of those words at the time. In no way should his actions made five years ago (in his adolescence) determine whether or not he is a good person today, because he absolutely is a good, deserving person who loves everyone. It is simply ridiculous to think otherwise.

Unfortunately, those who already hated him for all of the other things the media loves to put out (and enhance to their benefit) about him will just feel like they have even greater justification to be so mean. Not many people will be willing to realise that he was just a relatively young kid at the time; ironically, most of them probably slipped up once or twice in their teen years, but that was simply never publicised.

What really bothers me is the fact that these videos are so old; normally, the media releases news about Justin immediately, as it happens. Someone must have had these videos for a while, and only now decided to come forth with them. That’s just disgusting, that someone was probably waiting for the perfect time to release them, when they felt they’d get the most money. The audacity of some people!

Obviously, I still will love and support Justin, and he surely needs it the most at this time. Am I defending his actions? No, of course not, they are not very good. But still, he was young and he obviously is not the same person now as he was then. People can change, and he was probably just screwing around even when he said it. I see no reason to leave Justin because of this.

3. luv for JB

Well at least TMZ and that guy who film the video cannot blackmail Justin anymore. Per: Gawker Gabrielle Bluestone reports TMZ obtained the videos years ago and blackmail Bieber and his Mgr. Scooter into appearances on their live show and 1st hand scoops on Bieber stories. Bluestone, found the alleged first appearance of Justin on TMZ brokered after TMZ obtained the racists clips. So, it seems like several people had copies of these videos and was planning on exploit them if Bieber didn’t meet their demands whether it was money or something else. Such, a sad world we live in.

1. Birk

Really? I thought it was the SUN which is a U.K. newspaper that attempted to extort money off Justin. I say that because TMZ is claiming that they had these videos for years but would not publish them because of the very young age that Justin was at the time. However that could be just B.S. from TMZ.

1. luv for JB

@Birk
        It is BS they are blackmailing Justin, with those videos that they been having for years. Go to Scooter article that saids Scooter respond to Justin video I posted a comment there on how to get to this article about TMZ and this guy that did the video are blackmailing Justin and
        Scooter

4. EmmaBieberxoxo

Why does TMZ and tabloids always have to ruin his life!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeeze just let him live his crazy fun life and leave him alone if those stupid videos of him saying the n-word wernt all around the world!! He would living his fine happy life and he didnt do anything wrong before those videos came out
    The TMZ and stupid tabloids just always have to find out away to get him in a bad mood and try to ruin his career
    #staystrongJustin :(

5. Birk

I hope that Justin will do an anti-racism video or partnership with an anti-racism organization that will target teens and other youths about how much racist words can be hurtful and that they can too also change their views around like Justin did.. Too many times they are thrown around by youth who don’t realize how much these words can be hurtful. Then again when some teens don’t want to use these words, it becomes hard for them if their friends use it, and when they get home, it is usually to a house of bigots.. Those are the ones who need help so they don’t turn out like their parents. Thankfully Justin had black people in his life who were kind enough to help him change his ways.

6. Kat Spencer

Ok.. I understand that what he did was wrong. But seriously- this was from years ago and TMZ is just out to destroy Justin Bieber. It’s appalling that they continue this. Justin Bieber is a good person and WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS NOT A RACIST. I think that all the Beliebers should band together and attack TMZ today- because this needs to stop!! I can’t even fathom how Justin feels right now- but I’m sure that all of this is weighing heavily on him right now. Justin- I will always be here for you.. as will all of your other Beliebers.

1. luv for JB

@Kat Spencer
      To make it worst TMZ was blackmailing Justin with those videos.
      just go to yahoo and at the address line type in The Strange Beneficial / Predatory Relationship Between TMZ and Justin Bieber then hit enter it should be the 1st article to come up.

7. Elisa

That probably all your fought justin bieber you have cause bad things happen to wrong people and am not sure if even regret the things u do and also sorry won’t fix anything peace pain sorrow amen