Justin Bieber will be creating a temporary collection of all of his Music Monday tracks called “Journals” that will also include a couple of videos and the trailer for the “Believe” theatrical release.
“Journals” Collection will also include five previously unreleased songs. The collection will be priced at $13.99 for the time it is available, with iTunes employing a “complete my Journal” function akin to “complete my album” for those who have already purchased “Music Monday” tracks. The songs will continue to be sold on a per-track basis on iTunes after Jan. 2.
“Journals” Collection will only be available on iTunes beginning Dec. 16 and ending Jan. 2, 2014.
Tracklist for “Journals”:
2. All That Matters
3. Hold Tight
5. Bad Day
6. All Bad
7. PYD feat. R. Kelly
8. Roller Coaster
9. Change Me
10. Confident feat. Chance The Rapper
11. One Life
12. Backpack feat. Lil Wayne
13. What’s Hatnin’ feat. Future
14. Swap It Out
15. Memphis feat. Big Sean
16. All That Matter – Music Video
17. Justin Bieber’s Believe Theatrical Trailer
18. Guatemala Pencils Of Promise Journal Video
Justin’s so excited about his next #MusicMondays release. He’s already teased the title of his next single, “All That Matters.” The new song rolls out at midnight on October 14 and is a cut from his #MusicJournals collection.
Taking to Instagram, Justin posted a silhouetted picture of himself on stage. It was captioned, “All That Matters is next on #MusicMondays lets go.” and then he posted the official single artwork (photo above).
New music every FRIGGIN Monday for 10 Weeks!
Support Justin by buying his music via iTunes & Amazon.
1. Heartbreaker (Oct.7 – Sunday at midnight)
2. All That Matters (Oct.14 – Sunday at midnight)
3. Hold Tight (Oct.21 – Sunday at midnight)
4. Recovery (Oct.28 – Sunday at midnight)
5. Bad Day (Nov.4 – Sunday at midnight)
6. All Bad (Nov.11 – Sunday at midnight)
7. PYD (Nov.18 – Sunday at midnight)
8. Roller Coaster (Nov.25 – Sunday at midnight)
9. Change Me (Dec.2 – Sunday at midnight)
10. Confident (Dec.9 – Sunday at midnight)
Yay! Justin Bieber is back!! and will apparently release a new song each week, for 10 straight weeks.
On Oct. 3, Justin announced his impending “#MusicMondays” series, which will begin this Sunday midnight (Oct. 7). The first song to be released will be the single HEARTBREAKER, which he has been regularly teasing since early June.
Are you excited?